International transfer window will open on July 1st but transfer documents can already be sent to the IFF Office for review.
All transfers shall be applied for using the applicable IFF Transfer Form. All transfer forms can be found below or on the IFF Website – here.
- Ordinary International Transfer FORM (also express transfer)
- Visitor and Student Transfer FORM
- Temporary Play Transfer FORM
2023 Transfer Fees
Ordinary International Transfer – 220 CHF
Express Transfer – 330 CHF
Visitor Transfer – 110 CHF
Student Transfer – 55 CHF
Temporary Play – 110 CHF
Validity and handling of the transfers
An IFF transfer form should be signed by the player and the involved clubs and approved by the Member Association of the giving club before it is sent to the IFF for handling. Transfers are processed and approved once a week, each Monday, after correct transfer form and the fee have been received. Express transfers are processed and approved with-in the following business day after receiving completed transfer form and copy of the payment receipt. Transfer is approved once the validity date is published on the IFF Transfer List.
1st July 2023 – 15th January 2024
- A transfer of a player under the age of 15 years, moving, due to family reasons, to another country will be approved outside of the transfer period,
- A player having not played for two years will be approved outside of the transfer period and is free of charge,
- For players transferring from Ukraine, there is no transfer fee. These players can also transfer outside of transfer window,
If you have questions related to the transfers please contact the IFF via email@example.com