The IFF Strategy Implementation Working Group (SWG) held its second meeting on 30th of March to discuss the process for the Implementation of the IFF Strategy and the proposal for the Strategy Implementation Plan for the period 2021-2024, the proposed document for the Roles and Responsibilities of the different entities in the Strategy process, and the timetable for inviting interested persons to the Strategy Subgroups.
– The SWG evaluated the proposed Strategy Implementation Plan and expressed what actions can and might need to be taken to reach the set targets in the first phase of the implementation. The SWG stressed that the Implementation Plan is to be a living document and is only to guide the work of the subgroups and more actions are needed and shall be determined by the Subgroups, says IFF Secretary General and SWG member John Liljelund.
The process forward is to bring the proposal of the Strategy implementation Plan to the IFF CB for a discussion and approval in the next CB workshop and CB meeting, held on the 7th and 8th of May.
Process or inviting members to the Subgroups (SG)
The IFF will after the CB approval of the Strategy implementation Plan invite the general floorball public and the member association to nominate persons for the Strategy Subgroups, which are to work on the practical implementation in the four key Priority areas:
- Awareness and Visibility
- Development, Service Level and Expansion
- Governance, Sport Culture and Leadership
- Sport presentation and Appearance
More about the key priorities from the IFF Strategy document:
- Download the PDF version of the IFF Strategy here (https://dltaw1vhj9zy5.cloudfront.net/2021/02/IFF_Strategy_2021_2032_Web.pdf)
- Read the document on the digital publishing platform Issuu: (https://issuu.com/iff_floorball/docs/iff_strategy_2021_2032_v4page_final)
IFF SWG members:
- Mr. Steve King, (CB/AUS) Chair
- Mrs. Kaarina Vuori (CB/FIN)
- Ms. Helèn Wiklund Wårell (EFT/SWE)
- Mr. Teo Turay (Six countries group/SVK)
- Mr. John Liljelund, (IFF/FIN)