The IFF wants to stress the importance of following the guidelines from the national and local government authorities in order for everyone to have a safe return to the Floorball activities as the covid-19 restrictions begin to be more relaxed.
SAFE RETURN TO FLOORBALL
- Carefully follow all guidelines from your national and local government authorities
- Check and follow the guidelines of the venue you are using
- Personal equipment should not be shared eg. water bottles, sticks, goalie helmet and gear, towels, training vests
- Keep a record of who attends training sessions and games – this may be helpful for contact tracing, if needed
- If you feel unwell, STAY AT HOME!
LEARN. FOLLOW. RESPECT
We all want Floorball to get back to ‘normal’ as soon as possible, but the only way this will happen is if we all take the responsibility of doing the right thing and follow all the rules. The COVID-19 rules aren’t just for someone else, they apply to you. They apply to everyone.
Anyone involved in sport understands that we need rules for the game to be played. It’s no different for COVID-19, so….
Learn the rules.
Follow the rules.
Respect the rules.
Let’s all work together to safely get back on the court.
More resources: WHO Guidelines