28 projects made it to the final voting, where the floorball community could vote for the project they thought was the most important. The voting happened virtually on IFF Facebook page and ended earlier today.
The IFF received a total of 55 complete applications from 30 different countries for the IFF Kids with Sticks UNIHOC floorball equipment support package. From these projects, 28 continued to the final round and to virtual voting. The 10 projects with the most votes will receive an UNIHOC equipment support package including: 25 sticks, 30 balls and one goalie set. The IFF also supports six additional projects with a set of sticks.
The projects with the most votes and winners of UNIHOC equipment package:
- Brazil 1 – Philanthropic association children’s Ark – 3553 votes
- Brazil 4 – Invictus Floorball Campinas – 3035 votes
- Kenya 2 – Silverqueens Floorball Club – 2799 votes
- Brazil 3 – Associação Campineira de Floorball – 2391 votes
- Ecuador – Red Floorball Ecuador – 1580 votes
- India – Amateur Karnataka Floorball Association – 1577 votes
- Kenya 1 – Tsunami Floorball Academy – 1540 votes
- Uganda – Bondeko School Uganda – 1295 votes
- Bolivia – Ministerio de Floorball Bolivia – 467 votes
- Serbia – Serbian Floorball Association – 447 votes
The IFF will support the following projects with a set of sticks:
Italy – ASD Spartak Floorball Milano
Poland 3 – GRZEŚ Popular Sports and Athletics Club
Russia 1 – Floorball Federation of Republic of Karelia
Slovakia 6 – SK Harvard Partizanske
Spain 1 – Club Deportivo Córdoba Superglads
Ukraine 1 – Melitopol Sports Club «Legend»
You can find all the 28 projects that made it to the final from here.
Read more about all the 55 applicants from here.