The agreement runs from January 1st, 2024, for four years and presents Västanhede as overall responsible for travel bookings within the Swedish Floorball Federation. This includes, among other things, national teams, referees and employees.
The current cooperation and partnership between the Swedish Floorball Federation with Västanhede is thus further expanded as the company has before been responsible for bus and coach transport.
– This is very positive news, says Anki Kjellberg. From the first moment we sat down with Västanhede, this felt completely right for both parties, says Anki Kjellberg, Partner and Sales Manager at the Swedish Floorball Federation, and continues, we have the same view on a number of things such as sustainability and diversity, and we are incredibly pleased that we have now reached this agreement. This will be something that benefits both of us in the long run.
Västanhede consists of ten different companies, two of which are in passenger transport with buses, a travel company and two repair shops. In total, Västanhede Group has a turnover of approximately SEK 350 million and has more than 500 employees originating from at least 20 countries.
Tomas Ramsell, CEO and owner of Västanhede, is now looking forward to the extended collaboration with the Swedish Floorball Federation.
– We are extremely proud and happy that the Swedish Floorball Federation has chosen to hire us as their bus and travel provider! We are very proud to be able to transport the national teams in our top-class buses, says Mr Ramsell and continues, in addition to the national teams’ transports, we will also turn to districts and their activities, as well as package trips to the national teams’ matches in and outside Sweden. This cooperation also gives us access to exciting networks that we believe can give us great opportunities in the future.
– We often talk about our partners becoming part of the floorball family when they take the step into Swedish Floorball. Västanhede has – just like us – a familiar feeling and already feels like a natural part of our partner landscape. The smooth overall solution that this entails is something that I hope will be appreciated by everyone in the Swedish floorball community, says Stefan Jonasson, Marketing and Event Manager Swedish Floorball
Thanks to the good collaboration between the Swedish Floorball Federation and the International Floorball Federation (IFF) Västanhede has decided to become partner for the Women’s World Floorball Championships 2023 (WFC 2023).
The company will be strongly present throughout the championships as the mid-circle on the field of play will carry the Västanhede logo. This is one of the focal visibility elements of the whole tournament.
– With Västanhede as a valued partner of the Swedish Floorball Federation, the new long-term relationship and that they will also be involved in World Floorball Championships 2024 in Sweden, we are excited to start the cooperation already from Singapore, says Tero Kalsta from the IFF.
– We are enormously proud and happy about the prestigious collaboration we have in the World Championships in Singapore, states Tomas Ramsell, CEO of Västanhede.
Västanhede is a growing, modern, quality and environmentally conscious player in the travel industry.
The company has a wide range of activities in procured traffic as well as extensive charter traffic with many different customers such as clubs, companies and sports federations.
They operate all over Sweden and are represented in Stockholm, Västmanland, Sörmland, Uppland, Gävleborg and Dalarna with their head office in Avesta.
The company perceives itself as a large family that values diversity and sees all types of skills as important for a creative, warm and exciting work environment. They are a multicultural company where everyone thrives together and where everyone respects the company’s culture.
The equal value of all people is a natural part of Västanhede’s DNA.