Justyna Krzywak is the GoGirls! Ambassador from team Poland. The upcoming WFC will be the fourth Women’s WFC for her. Justyna has also played twice in the U19 WFC, in 2014 and 2012.
– I’m Justyna Krzywak. The last two years I’ve been playing for the Czech Champion team Vitkovice.
How did you start playing floorball and how long have you played?
– I’ve been playing since I was 13. I first played table tennis and my current coach spotted me there and invited me to a floorball training. I went there and my floorball story started like that.
How did you join the national team?
– I had good preparations when I was younger. I started already in the U16 team and then also played in the U19 team. So that’s why I’m in the team now.
How do you prepare for the WFC 2019?
– I don’t have any special preparation for the WFC. I do prepare myself for every single game. Now it’s holidays so it’s time for condition and strength and the floorball trainings will start later.
Who is your favourite floorball player?
– Veera Kauppi of course. I had a chance to meet her and her skills are more than amazing.
– Russian Dumplings are my favourite Polish dish 😊
GoGirls! Floorball is the IFF project aimed at helping to increase and promote the participation of girls and women in floorball throughout the world. Read more from here