Yui Goto is the GoGirls! Ambassador from team Japan. Yui has played in the Women’s World Floorball Champions four times. First WFC she participated in was held in St. Gallen, Switzerland in 2011. This year Yui played in the Women’s WFCQ in Bangkok, when Japan qualified for the upcoming WFC. She was the scoring leader of the AOFC qualification with 11 points (5+6).
– My name is Yui Goto. I’m 25 years old and I’m from Japan.
How did you start playing floorball and how long have you played?
– I have been playing floorball for 13 years.
How did you join the national team?
– My goal was to play in the national team when I started playing floorball. I have been selected to the national team since I was 16 years old.
How do you prepare for the WFC 2019?
– I will do my best to be able to rank higher than in the last tournament.
Who is your favourite floorball player?
– I like Rasmus Enström.
– I like to eat. The most favourite food is sushi. And I like comics and Japanese animation.
GoGirls! Floorball is the IFF project aimed at helping to increase and promote the participation of girls and women in floorball throughout the world. Read more from here