Kati Kütisaar is the IFF GoGirls! Ambassador from team Estonia. Kati played in the 2017 Women’s WFC in Bratislava and the upcoming WFC will be her second. She has played the past two seasons in the Finnish team NST Lappeenranta.
– I am Kati Kütisaar, 24 year old Estonian national team player and currently playing in SB Pelicans Finland.
How did you start playing floorball and how long have you played?
– I started playing floorball with boys in my school. We participated in some smaller competitions and from these competitions one coach from girls team invited me to play with them. For now I have played floorball already 13 years.
How did you join the national team?
– I joined national team when I was 16. They invited me for training camp and from there chose me to the team for WFCQ in Poland.
How do you prepare for the WFC 2019?
– Of course my preparation includes hard physical trainings during summer and season which help me to reach my best physical abilities. But I think that most important is to keep in mind to keep loving what you do. This helps you to be prepared for every occasion that arises.
Who is your favourite floorball player?
– Our national team captain Merli Süvari. She just enjoys every bit of the game and shows it to the world with her skills.
– I have piloted a plane all by myself! And even successfully landed it ;)
GoGirls! Floorball is the IFF project aimed at helping to increase and promote the participation of girls and women in floorball throughout the world. Read more from here