The Floorball Leagues in Estonia are cancelled for this season but champions have been crowned according to the decision of the Estonian Floorball Union Central Board. The Estonian Champions for the season 2019/2020 are: Jõgeva SK Tähe/Olivia men and SK LINK/Saku women.
– It’s clear that we’re not able to continue the season in May. In almost every league the regular season had ended and the play-off’s not yet started, which gave us the position to announce champions according to the regular season. The results are important for clubs and teams because of the financial support from local municipalities and serve a purpose to reward players after the long season, says President of Estonian Floorball Union Meelis Aab.
Top 3 teams in every league:
- PAF Saalihokiliiga (men, highest league): Jõgeva SK Tähe Olivia (Estonian Champion), Sparta team Automaailm, EMÜ SK
- PAF Naiste liiga (women, highest league): SK LINK/Saku (Estonian Champion), Sparta, EMÜ SK
- Men’s second league: Jõgeva SK Tähe/Olivia 04, SHK Drinkgeld, Pärnu Bullet
- U15 girls: Kehtna/Rapla SHKV, EMÜ SK, Oru Põhikool
- U12 boys: EMÜ SK, Jõgeva SK Tähe/Olivia 08, Tapa valla Spordikool/Jäneda SK
- U14 boys: Sparta team Automaailm, Jõgeva SK Tähe/Olivia 06, Tapa valla Spordikool/Jäneda SK
- U16 boys: Jõgeva SK Tähe/Olivia 04, Sparta team Automaailm, EMÜ SK
- U18 boys: Jõgeva SK Tähe/Olivia 02, Sparta team Automaailm, EMÜ SK
Source & photos: Estonian Floorball Union