As the International Floorball Federation (IFF) continues to increase in numbers of member associations, the number of international events, and Friendly Internationals, the IFF personnel also needs to increase. In order to meet the growing need of service provided to our member associations and run the management of the IFF Events and Friendly internationals, IFF is now looking to employ a Competition Coordinator.
The Competition Coordinator will join the IFF Office, which has at the moment seven full time employees. Ideally, the employee would be located in Finland, however this is open to negotiation. The competition coordinator would have a wide range of tasks, working with all current staff, and would be responsible for the following:
- General event management assistance
- General event administration communication with local organisers
- Building and updating of event pages on the IFF & event websites
- Assisting with the online IFF match statistics system
- Creating accreditation for events (via online software)
- Maintaining competition regulations, guideline documents, forms etc online
- Preparation of event documents
- Anti-Doping administration
- Management of International transfers
- Management of material shipments
- Equipment support logistics
- Referee equipment logistics
- Organisation of IFF meetings (General Assembly, Associations’ Meeting, Central Board)
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Other spoken language skills would be an asset (preferably German, French, or Spanish)
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of Floorball (or other sports organisations) at a national administrative or national team level
- Ability to communicate with people from different cultures
- Good skills in handling large amount of data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe
- Experience using WordPress
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn to use new software tools
The IFF is a fast-growing organisation which offers the successful candidate a view into international sports administration. We organise over 15 international events per season and coordinate with national federations on many more.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, but no later than from the start of June 2019 and is on a continuous basis.
All applications, including a salary request and a CV, should be sent to the IFF Office at email@example.com no later than 29th of March, 2019. If there are any questions you would like to ask you can contact Mr. John Liljelund, Secretary General at either firstname.lastname@example.org or the mobile number: +358-400-529030.